For the many who flock to New York City, as the epicenter of the fashion world, the chance to coexist and collaborate amongst tastemakers and industry elite is an achievement in itself. But when it’s time to take that next big step of venture out on your own or revamping an already founded label, the concept can feel empowering, yet overwhelmingly daunting.
- How can I turn my sketches into a product line?
- Where should I look to outsource material?
- How do I negotiate contracts with factories?
- How should I price my merchandise?
- What steps should I take to establish my brand identity and leverage social media?
The list of questions and concerns could go on and on, leading to more time spent stuck in “analysis paralysis” instead of getting your wares out to the public where they belong and building the kind of business that reflects your expertise, style and passion.
Are you ready to make the move towards establishing creative independence?
Team up with First Taste NYC and receive guidance from a seasoned fashion retail consultant, ready to support you each step of the way. Fill out our consultation form today!